|12 September 2006|
|12:09||Port SaidEisk Posts Throughput Results: Up 18% in 7 Months|
In the 7 months 2006 the aggregate throughput of all the stevedores of the Eisk port amounted to 1.669.7 th.tons (+18.2% year-on-year).
The port icnreasec the volumes of ferrous metals 15.9 times, timber - by 14.9%.
|7 September 2006|
|19:21||seaContents of SeaNews Weekly 2006 analytical bulletin|
SeaNews Weekly No 150
When you are in Australia, swim the Nile
Big port of St.Petersburg posts statistics in the 6 months of 2006;
Murmansk port operations in January-June 2006;
Kaliningrad port turnover in 6 months of 2006;
Coal rail export towards the ports in 6 months of 2006;
Timber rail transportation towards the ports in 6 months of 2006;
Reefer cargo transportation in the North-Western ports in the 6 months;
Ferrous metals turnover via the Russian, Baltic and Ukrainian ports in January-June 2006.
Throughput of some of the ports of the Far East in H1 2006.
SeaNews Weekly No 147
Wandering zones of luck
Novorossiysk port complex operation in H1 2006;
Rostov port operations in January-June 2006;
Temryuk and Kazkaz ports turnover in 6 months of 2006;
Azov port operations in January-June 2006.
|16 March 2005|
|11:38||seaNew Issue of SeaNews Weekly No 81|
The following information will be available in the SeaNews Weekly 81 (05/03/21) analytical bulletin.
- Throughput of stevedores of Novorossiysk port in February 2005;
- Throughput of stevedores of Taganrog port in February 2005;
- Throughput of Tuapse port in February 2005;
- Throughput of stededores of the Eisk port in February 2005;
- Throughput of Rostov port in January 2005.
Roro traffic development in the Black Sea.
|24 February 2005|
|13:52||Port SaidCargo Handling of Eisk Port |
The throughput of the port of Eisk Commercial Seaport JSC in January 2005 amounted to 176.3 th.t (+4.5% year-on-year).
|2 February 2005|
|18:41||seaSeaNews Weekly No 75|
The following information will be available in the next issue of SeaNews Weekly No 75 (05/02/07) analytical bulletin:
- Novorossiysk stevedores post results for 2004;
- Throughput of Rostov port in the year 2004;
- Throughput of Eisk port: results and prospects;
- Aktau port, an outpost of Kazakhstan at Caspian Sea, posts work results in 2004;
- VR Cargo traffic to Russian and CIS countries in 2004.
Projects of the port capacities development in the North West region.
|20 January 2005|
|18:35||Port SaidSeaNews Weekly No 73|
The following information will be available in the next issue of SeaNews Weekly No 73 (05/01/24) analytical bulletin:
- Novorossiysk port stevedores post results in the year 2004;
- Taganrog cargo handling results in the year 2004;
- Tuapse port throughput in the year 2004;
- Throughput of the port of Temryuk and Kavkaz;
- Eisk port throughput in 2004;
- Astrakhan port complex throughput.
- Russian grain market: 12 months' results;
- Bulk oil handling in the Russian South;
- Bulk oil handling in the Ukrainian ports;
- Metal handling via the Russian and Ukrainian ports.
|23 November 2004|
|14:03||containerSeaNews Weekly No 67|
- Throughput of Taganrog port’s stevedores: 10 months’ results;
- Throughput of Tuapse port for the 10 months;
- Cargo handling in the ports of Temryuk and Kavkaz: 10 months results;
- Cargo handling in the ports of Astrakhan and Olya;
- Handling of the Eisk port’s stevedores: 10 months’ results’
- Cargo handling of the Novorossiysk port’s stevedores;
- Russian grain market: 10 months’ results.
- Rail tariffs deregulation;
- Metal handling via the Ukrainian ports in January-October of 2004;
- Container throughput of the South of Russia
- Metal handling via the Southern port of Russia;
- Russian grain market: 10 months’ results.
|2 November 2004|
|19:07||containerSeaNews Weekly N64-65|
The following information will be available in the forthcoming issues of SeaNews Weekly:
- Present and future o the Petersburg Oil Terminal Interview with the GM of the terminal;
- Cargo handling results in Eisk for the 9 months of 2004;
- Conference agreements instead of linear cartels;
- Tuapse seaport: 9 months’ results;
- Russian grain market: 9 months’ results
- Finnish ports' results for the 9 months of 2004.
- Shipping business in Russia.
|9 July 2004|
|18:49||seaISPS-certified Port Facilities in Russia|
Sawn wood terminal "Profit" LTD;
Bakaritsa Transshipment terminal Commercial Sea Port of Arkhangelsk;
General cargoes terminal of "Economia" Transshipment area Commercial Sea Port of Arkhangelsk;
Container terminal of "Economia" Transshipment area Commercial Sea Port of Arkhangelsk;
Levy Bereg terminal of "Bakaritsa" Transshipment area Commercial Sea Port of Arkhangelsk;
Lesnoi prichal OJSC "Lesozawod-2";
Bulk cargoes port facility "Lesnoi prichal" OJSC "North timber industrial company Lesozavod # 3";
Bulk cargoes port facility "Arkhangelsky sawmill and woodworking complex # 3";
Bulk cargoes port facility "Solombalsky sawmill and woodworking complex";
Bulk cargoes port facility "Lesozavod 25" Maymaksansky section;
Bulk cargoes port facility "Lesozavod 25" Tsyglomensky section;
Distributive terminal "Astrakhansky" "LUKOIL-Nizhnevolzhsknefteproduct" LTD (tank farm # 3);
Distributive terminal "Astrakhansky" "LUKOIL-Nizhnevolzhsknefteproduct" LTD (tank farm # 5);
Trans-Polar Branch of JSC "GMK Norilsk Nickel";
General cargoes terminal "Lukoil-Kaliningradmorneft" LTD;
GRES-2 OJSC "Yantarenergo";
Oil-loading terminal "Lukoil-Kaliningradmorneft" LTD;
Baltic terminal LTD;
JSC "Kaliningrad Commercial Sea Port";
Kaliningrad Port Oil Base;
Anchorage area of the Sea commercial port Kandalaksha;
OJSC "Commercial Sea Port of Magadan";
Mineral fertilizers transloading terminal JSC "Agrosphera";
Bulk and general cargoes terminal JSC "Murmansk Commercial Sea Port";
Oil terminal "Belokamenka";
Apatite terminal JSC "Murmansk Commercial Sea Port";
Anchorage area on the water area of Murmansk Commercial Sea Port;
Anchorage area Murmansk Sea Port;
Offshore transloading complex "Lavna" OJSC "Murmansk Shipping Company";
OJSC "Nakhodka fish port";
Transloading terminal JSC "Dalmormontazh";
Trans-shipping complex "Lesnoi terminal" LTD;
Timber-handling complex OJSC "Nikolaevsk-on-Amur sea port";
Timber-handling complex JSC "Nikolaevsk-on-Amur remontno-expluatatsionnaya baza flota";
Novorossisk Junction and Forward Enterprise;
Oil terminal "Sheskharis" OJSC "Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port";
Bulked and general cargoes terminal OJSC "Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port";
Oil terminal OJSC "Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port";
Sea Geologic Port;
Novorossiysk Ship Repair Plant;
Terminal for general bulked and liqiud cargoes OJSC "Stroykomplekt";
Transloading complex of JSC "Novoroslesexport";
Main transloading complex Eastern Central Western cargo docks of OJSC "Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port";
Oil terminal JSC "Caspian Pipeline Consortium - R";
Specialised berth for saw-timber loading OJSC "Onega sawmill and woodworking complex";
Specialised sea bulk-oil port PRIMORSK LTD;
Slavyansky Timber Terminal LTD;
Transloading terminal OJSC "Slavyanka Ship Repair Plant";
Agricultural producers' co-operative fishing enterprise kolkhoz "Prostor";
Cargo-and-passenger terminal OJSC "Sochi Commercial Sea Port";
Joint Russian-American enterprise "Sovgavan-Port" LTD;
|11 November 2002|
|11:00||seaBig Prospects of Small Ports|
An interview with Sergey V.
|10 November 2002|
|11:00||seaRussian and Ukrainian Black Sea Ports May Cooperate|
The Russian-Ukrainian business forum held September 2002 in Odessa focused on developing links between the two countries' ports in the Black Sea.