10000 ˆ(tax incl). Order
2005 became one of the most dynamic years. Container logistics is developing in all the geographical directions. Containerization ideas penetrate deep into logistics. The logistics term stands close to containerization term.
SeaNews Information&Consulting offers the new report Container transportation in Russia and in the neighboring countries. Results of 2005.
The size of the report is 80 in an A4 format.
This report will be useful and interesting to:
Investor, calculating the cost of the container companies;
Financier calculating how much do the best and the worst representatives of the container business earn;
Marketing manager seeking for the most profitable company development way;
PR manager, defining the optimum company's openness level,
Head of a container company, interested in how is his business and the business of his competitors is valuated at the market.
And to all who wants to optimize financial and labor losses for the investigations.
1. World market
a. Ports and terminals
b. Shipping companies
c. Freight rates: 10 years of observation
2. Freight rates for the container transportation from/to the ports of Russia, Ukraine, Baltic States.
a. Black Sea
c. Far East
3. Import as a container marker power
4. Container production - rush in the world, lack of prospects in Russia
5. Russian container market in 2005.
a. Neva firth
b. North-West of Russia
c. Far East
d. South of Russia
f. Baltic States
g. Ukrainian container market
i. Road transportation
j. Shipping companies
k. Figures of Russian market operation
6. Main events of the year 2005 at the container market of Russia and neighboring countries
a. Ports and terminals of Russian and CIS countries
b. Lines, agents and NVOCC
c. Deals of the Russian shipowners
e. State structures and nonprofit institutions
7. Efficiency of terminals in Russian and in the foreign countries
8. Prospects of rail container traffic capacities increase
9. Prospects of container handling capacities increase a. North-West
b. South region of Russia
c. Far East
f. Totals of the container handling capacities prospects
10. Financial flows of the Russian container market
11. Russian container market: development prospects
a. Statistic forecast
b. Analytic forecast
12. Feeder and linear operators in the Russian ports
13. Owners and operators of the terminals. Analysis attempt