10000 ˆ(tax incl). Order
The report offers information on the container handling equipment used presently by stevedores, indicating major producers of basic equipment types and their market shares.
The second part of the report dwells with the container terminals presently operating on the market in Russia, Ukraine and the Baltic States facilities: the operating capacity of the terminals, equipment and technologies employed, upgrade plans and hence the estimation of the market for the technology and equipment suppliers.
The report is made in Russian. For foreign customers we provide a brief summary in English (Summarized is the part dwelling on the Russian and CIS existing terminals and their upgrade projects, new construction projects).
Format: PDF file.
1. Òerminal equipment
Review of terminal equipment
- Ship-to-Shore cranes (STS);
- Wide-span cranes;
- RTG-RMG cranes;
- Straddle carriers;
- Reach Stackers;
- Mobile cranes.
Terminal equipment market - STS
- Reach Stackers.
Terminal equipment service expenses
2. Container handling development prospects in Russian and CIS countries
- North Western region - Ust-Luga
- First Container Terminal JSC (FCT)
- Petrolesport JSC
- Moby Dick Ltd.
- Nonport infrastructure
The South Region - Novorossiysk Forwarding Company JSC
- NovorosLesExport JSC
- Novorossiysk Commercial Sea port JSC
- Tuapse Commercial Sea Port JSC
The Far East
- Vladivostok Container Terminal JSC
- Vladivostok International Container Service JSC (VICS)
Baltic States - Muuga (Tallinn)