10000 ˆ(tax incl). Order
The report on Russian Stevedoring Market contains the throughput of all the Russian, Ukrainian, Baltic, and Finnish stevedoring companies.
The statistics of the market for the recent years is described and the development prospects of the industry are outlined.
What is more the report covers the throughput of the ports by nomenclature as well as the cargo nomenclature by ports. The stevedoring and transport holdings are also described.
The size of a report is 120 pages in an A4 format.
Introduction Explanation of the geographic segments of the stevedoring market
Baltic Sea- St.Petersburg Seaport
- Leningrad Oblast ports
Pacific Ocean Caspian Sea
- Astrakhan port complex
Black Sea- Novorossiysk transport hub
- Temryuk and Kazkaz
Caspian basin ports
Oil and oil products- Bulk oil handling via Ukrainian ports
- Oil and products handling via the Black Sea and Caspian Sea ports
- Bulk oil handling via the ports of the North West region: Russia and the Baltic States
Chemical cargo (including liquid chemical fertilizers
Grain handling market review
Containers- Neva Firth terminals container turnover
- Container turnover in the Azov and Black Sea basins
Timber, Saw-timber, Paper
Ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Russian market of metal and ire handling
- Metal handling via the ports of the North Western region
Other general cargo
- Ro-ro transportation development prospects in Russian and the world trends
Heavylift and project cargo