Sales representative, OOCL, Moscow office
14 January 2014, 13:00 / SeaNews / Rating: 1828
- We are seeking for a devoted and skilled team player to promote OOCL service for new clients,
- as well as to maintain good existing client relationships in Russia.
- Work tasks include active visiting clients of leading industries and face to face customer attracting; preparing sales offers and closing contracts.
- Monitoring of opportunities across transport and logistics industry is important success criteria in this position.
- 3+ years of successful sales career.
- Experience in multimodal transportation, logistics or liner shipping is an advantage.
- Good written and oral English is a must.
- Position requires higher education.
- Work in the foreign transport company, Business Centre in Moscow
- Wage depends on the results of the interview, probationary is 3 months, full-time work (from 9:00 till 18:00).
- Friendly atmosphere.
Please send your application to the following email address: email@example.com