Business Development Manager / Commercial Manager of containers transportation
- promoting and implementing Transfennica’s products and services;
- creating sales and operation team
- monitoring markets and searching for new potential customers;
- developing the market of container services in St.-Petersburg;
- carrying out negotiations with customers and concluding contracts;
- holding tenders;
- leading deal structuring, pricing and all other proposal development activities as the sales person;
- taking part in design and deployment of sales programmes;
- preparing regular reports;
- communicating with European office.
- bachelor's degree;
- at least 3 additional years of relevant experience in logistics sales (containers, trucking, warehousing);
- 3+ years experience of people’s management
- trained and experienced in door-to-door and container logistics;
- knowledge transport and logistic companies in St.-Petersburg;
- upper-intermediate English (oral and writing);
- dynamic and organized team player;
- good skills in negotiating.
- willingness and ability to travel frequently
- competetive salary;
- social package;
- sales and KPI’s bonuses.
- pleasant, international, working environment
- opportunity to develop new trading area
Please, send CV in English to Logistics Consultant Maria Glazkova: email@example.com, (812) 4488835 ext.273.
Transfennica Logistics as a part of the Amsterdam based shipping line Transfennica, is acting as a door-to-door short sea logistics service provider. The shipping line is providing multiple sailings between Iberia, Benelux, UK, Baltics and Russia v.v. Due to increased activities of Transfennica Logistics, we are looking for a Business Development Manager for the St. Petersburgs office.