Perfect Calendar Marketing for Russian Holidays
A session on Terminal Efficiency: New Expectations and Responses is part of the program at TOC Europe conference in Antwerp this June. Among the speakers are Maersk Line and CMA CGM top managers.
- 6,000 box moves in 24 hours – is the Maersk challenge possible?
- Carrier service level expectations
- Rising to the mega-vessel challenge
- Securing cost and operational efficiencies in mature and emerging markets
- Innovative approaches – people, processes, technology
The session takes place on Day 2 of the conference.
SeaNews readers have a chance to save 200 euro by registering on special conditions. SeaNews have negotiated a special rate for our readers and subscribers. To get registered at this special rate, please follow the link http://www.tocevents-europe.com/SNbooking/ and fill in the form.