|17:06||projectsSovcomflot and Novoship to Look for Common Approaches and Principles|
Taking into account the project of the state shares consolidation in Sovcomflot, JSC and Novoship, JSC the Sovcomflot Board of directors proposed to develop common methodological approaches and principles for predicting industrial and financial figures for both companies, said Igor Shuvalov, Chairman of the Sovcomflot Board, at its meeting on February, 26 of 2007.
Earlier, after his meeting with Sergey Frank, CEO of Sovcomflot, in Moscow on February, 13 Sergey Terekhin, President of Novoship told the press that the two companies would develop "new common project in future".
|11:27||seaNew President of Novoship Annuls Letters of Attorney|
Sergey Terekhin, the newly elected President of Novoship, has annulled the letters of attorney signed by the former Novoship President Taghir Izmailov.
According to the announcement made by Novoship, letters of attorney to the following managers have been revoked:
- V.V.Sotsky, Vice President of the company,
- Z.N.Spasova, Vice President,
- V.A.Sakovich, Vice President,
- R.M.Piontrovsky, head of the legal and insurance department,
- K.A.Chudinovskikh, leading legal counsel,
- A.V.Chudinovskikh, first category legal counsel,
- V.P.Rybchevsky, deputy head of the legal and insurance department,
- V.P.Fedulova, economist of the executive service,
- Y.V.Mosin, deputy head of the economic and information security service,
- V.V.Koryakovtsev, head of the IT and communications group,
- V.Y.Tritikov, director general of Novoshipinvest JSC.
The letter of attorney to V.Y.Tritikov signed by V.A.Sakovich, Novoship senior Vice President, is also annulled.
All the letters of attorney were withdrawn on October 14, 2005.
The general meeting of Novoship JSC called on October 14 elected the new President of the company, Sergey Terekhin, director general of Unicom Management, a structure within the Sovcomflot Group.
The stockholders also discussed the possible merger of Novoship and Sovcomflot JSC, Russia's largest oil shipping companies.