|15 May 2008|
|16:06||InvestmentsVostochny Stevedoring Company to Receive Millions |
For infrastructure development
|13 May 2008|
|12:05||VostochnyVostochny Stevedoring Company Grew |
|3 April 2008|
|11:15||VostochnyVostochny Stevedoring Company Grew |
By the first quarter result
|4 March 2008|
|11:09||VostochnyVostochny Stevedoring Company in January-February 2008|
|18 February 2008|
|15:38||containerVSC Posts January Results|
|6 December 2007|
|17:06||VostochnyVostochny Stevedoring Company: +30% in January-November 2007|
|13 November 2007|
|15:10||VostochnyVostochny Stevedoring Company: +31% in January-October 2007 |
|3 October 2007|
|16:16||TEUVostochny Stevedoring Company: +34% in January-September 2007|
|5 September 2007|
|15:01||cargo handlingVostochny Stevedoring Company: +35% in January-August 2007 |
|25 July 2007|
|18:41||seaProblems with Customs – Problems with Cargo|
According to today’s Kommersant, the work of the Vostochny Sea Port customs checkpoint, which serves all the traffic to and from Vostochny, the largest port in Russia’s Far East, has been almost paralyzed.
SeaNews' local sources confirmed that at the present time prosecutor's office officials are taking "different operative and investigative actions".
According to the RF Federal Customs Service spokesman, the information about the commencement of prosecution against seven employees of the customs documentation and control department of the checkpoint (charged with the abuse of power asset) was announced on 20 July.
These actions of the prosecutor office have not affected the stevedores so far.
|7 February 2007|
|10:53||seaContainer Throughput at Vostochny|
In January 2007 Vostochny Stevedoring Co, the container operator at Vostochny, handled 29,485 TEUs, which is a 17% plus over the January 2006 result.
Exports were up by 38% to 9,905 TEUs, imports up by 50% to 17,257 TEUs, while transit decreased by 82% to 946 TEUs.
|28 December 2006|
|11:18||containerNew Year Surprise at Vostochny|
Freight forwarders working with containers in Vostochny have signed a collective letter demanding explanations on the new rules and contract prolongation from the managers of Vostochny Stevedoring Co.
On December 20 Nadezhda Baranova, press secretary of VSC, told the regional press that 'hundreds of direct contracts makes it difficult for the terminal to operate.
|25 July 2006|
|09:05||seaTransContainer Keeps Learning from Own Mistakes|
3,000 containers are kept waiting for departure in the port of Vostochny.
|28 July 2005|
|11:08||seaP&O Expands in Vostochny|
P&O Ports has reached an agreement with Severstaltrans on expanding its presence in the container segment in the port of Vostochny.
The global holding already had previously a 25% stake in Vostochny International Container Services, the other 75% belonged to Severstaltrans.
Now P&O has acquired from Severstaltrans a 25% share in the other container operator in the port, Vostochny Stevedoring Co.
The potential throughput of the two terminals located on four berths is estimated at 0.8-1 mn TEUs per annum.
|27 May 2005|
|13:43||sea2 Container Terminals in Major FE Ports|
This May Vladivostok Sea Container Terminal has been officialy registered as a legal entity.
|27 January 2005|
|16:03||seaAlternative Container Handling at Vostochny|
The container ships “Victoria Strait” and “Maria Sibum” (operated by Magistral Container Lines (ÌCL), as well as the “Golden Merchant” (Sinokor Merchant Marine Co., Ltd), deployed in the companies’ services calling at Vostochny, have returned to the container terminal of Vostochny International Container Services JSC (VICS).
In November-December 2004, the service operators told SeaNews, the ships deployed in the Vostochny - Busan - Ulsan - Kwangyang - Xingang - Busan - Ulsan - Kwangyang - Vostochny and Shanghai - Ningbo - Shanghai - Pusan - Ulsan - Vostochny - Vladivostok called at the terminal operated by Vostochny Stevedoring Co Ltd.