|7 September 2006|
|19:21||seaContents of SeaNews Weekly 2006 analytical bulletin|
SeaNews Weekly No 150
When you are in Australia, swim the Nile
Big port of St.Petersburg posts statistics in the 6 months of 2006;
Murmansk port operations in January-June 2006;
Kaliningrad port turnover in 6 months of 2006;
Coal rail export towards the ports in 6 months of 2006;
Timber rail transportation towards the ports in 6 months of 2006;
Reefer cargo transportation in the North-Western ports in the 6 months;
Ferrous metals turnover via the Russian, Baltic and Ukrainian ports in January-June 2006.
Throughput of some of the ports of the Far East in H1 2006.
SeaNews Weekly No 147
Wandering zones of luck
Novorossiysk port complex operation in H1 2006;
Rostov port operations in January-June 2006;
Temryuk and Kazkaz ports turnover in 6 months of 2006;
Azov port operations in January-June 2006.
|5 May 2005|
|12:29||seaHamburg Denies Box Bias|
Hamburg’s minister for economy and employment, Gunnar Uldall, has hit back at accusations that the city is ignoring the interests of conventional cargo to create new container handling capacity.
|6 April 2005|
|10:31||seaThroughput of Vysotsk Port |
In January-March 2005 the throughput of Vysotsk port made 766 th.tons (+10% year-on-year).
|2 March 2005|
|14:22||seaSeaNews Weekly No 79|
The following information will be published in the issue of SeaNews Weekly 79 (05/03/02) analytical bulletin.
- Throughput of Temryuk and Kavkaz ports in January 2005;
- Cargo handling of Aktau port in January 2005;
- Throughput of Rostov port in January 2005;
- Throughput of Astrakhan port transport center;
- Work results of Ukrainian stevedores in the year 2004;
- Ukrainian Railway traffic.
Ro-ro traffic in the Black Sea.
|8 December 2004|
|12:06||containerSeaNews Weekly No 69|
The following information will be available in the next issue of SeaNews Weekly No 69 analytical bulletin:
- Petersburg port stevedores post results for the 11 months;
- Cargo handling in the ports of Leningradskaya Oblast: 11 months' results;
- Kaliningrad port stevedores post results for the 11 months of 2004;
"Cargoes are coming back to the North-West".
|2 November 2004|
|19:07||containerSeaNews Weekly N64-65|
The following information will be available in the forthcoming issues of SeaNews Weekly:
- Present and future o the Petersburg Oil Terminal Interview with the GM of the terminal;
- Cargo handling results in Eisk for the 9 months of 2004;
- Conference agreements instead of linear cartels;
- Tuapse seaport: 9 months’ results;
- Russian grain market: 9 months’ results
- Finnish ports' results for the 9 months of 2004.
- Shipping business in Russia.
|27 September 2004|
|14:47||containerCurrent Issue of SeaNews Weekly |
The current issue of SeaNews Weekly N84 (27/09/04) contains the following articles:
- Liquid bulk handling in the ports of Northwest Russia: 8 months’ results;
- Murmansk port cargo handling in August 2004;
- Ñargo handling in Arkhangelsk: 8 months’ results;
- Throughput of the stevedoring companies of Novorossiysk: 8 months’ results;
- Taganrog Throughput: 8 months’ results;
- German shipowners: market prospects;
- US - Far East container traffic;
- Container production demand.
In the next issue of SeaNews Weekly N85 (04/10/2004) the following information is available:
- St.Petersburg traffic center: development prospects.
|20 September 2004|
|16:21||seaCurrent and Next Issue of SeaNews Weekly |
The current issue of SeaNews Weekly N83 (20/09/2004) contains the following articles:
- Big port of St.Petersburg: 8 months’ results;
- Container handling in the Big port of St.Petersburg: work results for January-June 2004;
- Russian container market: 8 months’ results;
- Projects of container traffic development in Ukraine
- Container lines: own vs.
|23 June 2004|
|13:08||seaNew Issue of SeaNews Weekly Analytical Bulletin|
The following materials are included this week into SeaNews Weekly (N70):
- Finland ports' statistics (Helsinki, Hamina, Kotka, Skoldvik, Naantali, Rauma, Turku, Pori, Hanko, Oulu, Kemi): results for 4 months in 2004;
- Novorossiysk port sevedores’ throughput in May 2004;
- ”Association as a consolidating force”.
|31 July 2003|
|14:06||seaFCT New Procedures: The Market Participants Will Appreciate|
Interview with Alexander Svetlichniy, commercial manager of the First Container Terminal
|16 June 2003|
|10:20||seaNew Baltic Shipping Co|
Interview of Victor Kharchenko, General Director of Baltic Shipping Company, Ltd.
As declared, the new Baltic Shipping Company being set up has nothing to do with the monster of the past years.
|16 May 2003|
|11:00||seaNCC: Our Task to Provide Conditions for Developing Container Business in Russia|
An interview with Vladimir L.
|27 January 2003|
|11:00||seaTransit via Yuzhny Port: Results and Prospects|
An interview with Alexander G.
|27 August 2002|
|11:00||seaPort Exists for People|
An interview with Yevgeny V.
|12 August 2002|
|11:00||seaRussian Carriers Should Serve Russian Shippers|
An interview with Vyacheslav V.