|7 September 2006|
|19:21||seaContents of SeaNews Weekly 2006 analytical bulletin|
SeaNews Weekly No 150
When you are in Australia, swim the Nile
Big port of St.Petersburg posts statistics in the 6 months of 2006;
Murmansk port operations in January-June 2006;
Kaliningrad port turnover in 6 months of 2006;
Coal rail export towards the ports in 6 months of 2006;
Timber rail transportation towards the ports in 6 months of 2006;
Reefer cargo transportation in the North-Western ports in the 6 months;
Ferrous metals turnover via the Russian, Baltic and Ukrainian ports in January-June 2006.
Throughput of some of the ports of the Far East in H1 2006.
SeaNews Weekly No 147
Wandering zones of luck
Novorossiysk port complex operation in H1 2006;
Rostov port operations in January-June 2006;
Temryuk and Kazkaz ports turnover in 6 months of 2006;
Azov port operations in January-June 2006.
|27 June 2006|
|10:25||containerSeaNews Weekly No 144 Issued|
The following topics are available in the SeaNews Weekly analytical bulletin this week:
Project worth billions
Arkhangelsk port throughput results in 5 months of 2006;
Throughput of the Big ort of St.Petersburg in January-May 2006;
Baltic ports cargo turnover in the 5 months of 2006;
Work results of the Russian Railways in the 5 months;
|29 March 2005|
|16:08||Port SaidNew Issue of SeaNews Weekly No 82|
The following information is available in the SeaNews Weekly 82 (05/03/28) analytical bulletin:
- Throughput of Murmansk port in January-February 2005;
- Throughput of Arkhangelsk port in January-February 2005.
Volga Balt needs Customer.
|1 March 2005|
|17:25||Port SaidSeaNews Weekly No 78|
The following information is available in the new issue of SeaNews Weekly 78 (05/02/28) analytical bulletin.
- Leningrad oblast port post results in January 2005;
- Throughput of Arkhangelsk port in January 2005;
- Throughput of Murmansk port in January 2005;
Railway dilemma: many trains - one carrier.
|26 January 2005|
|15:09||seaSeaNews Weekly No 74|
The following information will be available in the next issue of SeaNews Weekly No 74 (5/01/31) analytical bulletin:
- Kaliningrad stevedores post results for 2004;
- VR Cargo traffic to Russian and CIS countries in 2004;
- Murmansk port posts results in the year 2004;
- Throughput of Arkhangelsk port in 2004;
- Ports of Finland: results of 2004.
LCL service development prospects in Russia.
|2 November 2004|
|19:04||Port SaidNew Issue of SeaNews Weekly N63|
New Issue of SeaNews Weekly N63
The following information is available in the current issue of the SeaNews Weekly (01/11/04) analytical bulletin:
- Review of the main events of the week;
- Russian International Maritime Register: Do Russian shipbuilders and shipowners really need it?
- Present and future of the Petersburg oil terminal.
|25 October 2004|
|19:24||seaNew Issue of SeaNews Weekly No 62|
The current issue of SeaNews Weekly No 62 (10/25/04) analytical bulletin contains the following articles:
- Review of the main events;
- 2 International Conference Freight.Tech-2004: Freight industry and modern technologies;
- Big Port of St.Petersburg's earnings and the federal budget;
- Russian logistics and "Russian logistic service".
|27 September 2004|
|14:47||containerCurrent Issue of SeaNews Weekly |
The current issue of SeaNews Weekly N84 (27/09/04) contains the following articles:
- Liquid bulk handling in the ports of Northwest Russia: 8 months’ results;
- Murmansk port cargo handling in August 2004;
- Ñargo handling in Arkhangelsk: 8 months’ results;
- Throughput of the stevedoring companies of Novorossiysk: 8 months’ results;
- Taganrog Throughput: 8 months’ results;
- German shipowners: market prospects;
- US - Far East container traffic;
- Container production demand.
In the next issue of SeaNews Weekly N85 (04/10/2004) the following information is available:
- St.Petersburg traffic center: development prospects.
|20 September 2004|
|16:21||seaCurrent and Next Issue of SeaNews Weekly |
The current issue of SeaNews Weekly N83 (20/09/2004) contains the following articles:
- Big port of St.Petersburg: 8 months’ results;
- Container handling in the Big port of St.Petersburg: work results for January-June 2004;
- Russian container market: 8 months’ results;
- Projects of container traffic development in Ukraine
- Container lines: own vs.
|2 June 2004|
|11:20||containerSeaNews Weekly Bulletin |
Current issue of SeaNews Weekly bulletin
|24 March 2004|
|11:26||seaSeaNews Weekly Bulletin |
SeaNews Weekly analytical bulletin
this week features:
|16 March 2004|
|15:27||seaNew Issue of SeaNews Weekly|
In SeaNews Weekly bulletin
No.32 (week 11, 2004):
1. The Big port of St.Petersburg handling in February
2. Belorussian logistics: freedom limited by the zone
3. Executive power vertical and horizontal lines
4. Kaliningrad port cargo turnover
5. Murmansk port cargo turnover
In the forthcoming issue:
1. VR Cargo: Eastbound transportation in February
2. Arkhangelsk port cargo turnover
3. Kaliningrad Commercial Sea Port JSC cargo turnover in February
4. Private passenger transportation in Russia: interview with Okdail's CEO